The domain name https://www.SchoolAuditor.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by as a proprietary of CryptoByte Technologies Pvt. Limited.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding under fair use ( No offensive use or No any illegal or any kind of harmful use ), including minors etc. are eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the SchoolAuditor.com website and shall not transact on or use the website.Any of the user which violates the cyber policy should not register to the website (If done so will be held personally liable). As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. SchoolAuditor.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to schoolAuditor.com notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. SchoolAuditor.com is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website’s Users.
1. SchoolAuditor.com is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. SchoolAuditor.com cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers/ User will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. SchoolAuditor.com shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers or any party which are included in financial transactions.
2. SchoolAuditor.com does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
3. The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to use services . SchoolAuditor.com is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between Users.
At no time shall SchoolAuditor.com hold any any right, title or interest over the service nor shall SchoolAuditor.com have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
SchoolAuditor.com is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of services.
4. You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions upon any services etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.
Membership on the Website is free/ Paid for depending upon the services. SchoolAuditor.com does not charge any fee for browsing on the Website. SchoolAuditor.com reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, SchoolAuditor.com may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event SchoolAuditor.com reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in USD or in INR. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Proprietor.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women .
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins,friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another USER’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms SchoolAuditor, SchoolAuditor.com or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of SchoolAuditor.com or service providers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any SchoolAuditor.com’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks,trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or SchoolAuditor’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to SchoolAuditor.com.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
10. From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
13. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
14. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
15. SchoolAuditor.com shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your owner through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
The Website allows users to contribute different kinds of content, including reviews, photos, videos, events, votes, tips, private messages, and more. We’ve put together some general guidelines and guidelines below for specific types of content to benefit our community of users and schools.
Inappropriate content: No threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech, and other displays of bigotry.
Family Friendly: No profanity, abusive, threats, prejudiced comments, hate speech, sexually explicit language, SMS-lingo or other content that is not appropriate for our community.
Conflicts of interest: Unbiased and objective. For example, you shouldn’t write reviews of your own school, your friends’ or relatives’ school, your peers or competitors in your industry, or schools in your networking group. Schools should not ask selective parents, students or teachers to write reviews.
Free of solicitation: Unless you’re using your School Management Account to add content to your school’s profile page, we generally frown upon promotional content posted by users anywhere on our Site.
Respect the rights of others and act lawfully: Make sure you are not violating any law or rights and have all necessary rights, permissions and/or licenses to submit your content, including any applicable intellectual property rights.
Relevance: Please make sure your contributions are relevant and appropriate to the community. For example, reviews aren’t the place for rants about a school’s employment practices, political ideologies, extraordinary circumstances, or other matters that don’t address the core of the school experience.
Authentic & Original: Don’t swipe content from other sites or users. Write your own reviews and take your own photos and videos, please!
Review Guidelines for Contributors
The Website is where you can create and share your very own school journal, complete with reviews and more. People like you rely on The Website reviews when choosing a school. Here are a few general guidelines to make sure everyone plays fair:
Reviews must be:
Fair and objective: Keep your contributions objective and unbiased.
Written by actual students, parents or teachers: We accept reviews that detail first-hand experiences with the facilities or services of a school. General discussion that does not detail a substantial experience will not be posted.
Relevant to other: No content that is not relevant to school planning and research.
Accurate: Make sure your review is factually correct. Feel free to air your opinions, but don’t exaggerate or misrepresent your experience. We don’t take sides when it comes to factual disputes, so we expect you to stand behind your review.
Unique and Independent: You may write one review on any given school per calendar month.
Original: Plagiarism is unacceptable, so no substantial quoted material from other sources, including (but not limited to) e-mail correspondence, other reviews, etc.
Non-commercial: No promotional material of any kind, including self-promotional URLs. We reserve the right to reject any URL, e-mail address, or phone number for any reason.
Submitted for an appropriate property: Your review must be for a school that physically exists and can be verified on a personal visit.
Age Compliant: Comply by the legal age requirements for using this website
Valid e-mail address and standard e-mail etiquette:
The e-mail address associated with your account must be correct; we may need to contact you if there is a problem with your review.
No HTML tags and no excessive ALL CAPS, slang, or typographic symbols.
Reviews should be written in proper local alphabet.
Reviews: A good review covers main aspects of an experience with a school. We love a nice, descriptive review, and so does everyone else on The Website. To contribute meaningfully, please make sure your reviews are accurate and based on personal experience. Our moderators delete reviews that clearly indicate personal vendetta against an establishment.
Discussion, comment & message Guidelines
Discuss is a place for fun, open, and honest conversations about what’s going on in your school community. Take care with what you post since you may not be able to subsequently delete it. Posts from anonymous users who are disruptive to the community will probably be dealt with more sternly than those who stand behind their words.
We encourage you to share your comments on our blogs to add your perspective and views, however please be mindful of the language and tone of your comments so that it does not harass the author or our other users. Our moderators are usually quick to spot and remove inappropriate comments including barring repeat offenders.
The Website’smessaging feature, if available to you, helps you connect with your fellow users. Please don’t use this feature to harass other users or send others inappropriate content. User accounts are for personal, non-commercial use only. School management should message using their School Management Account only.
Content guidelines for schools & institutions
The Website is also a great way for schools to reach out to a vast community. A few things you should know:
Up-to-date information:While our team makes reasonable effort to keep information on The Website up-to-date, please get in touch with us if you’d like to update the information. A complete and updated school page means more value for existing and potential parents and students. When we say complete, we mean up-to-date phone numbers, list of all facilities, photos, and all the other miscellaneous but extremely useful information.
Use review responses to your advantage:You can connect and communicate with your patrons by replying to their reviews on The Website. If someone’s written an unflattering review, please take it as constructive feedback and take the opportunity to fix things. Please don’t use any section of this as a platform to hit back, or offer the patrons an incentive to change/edit the review. If your reply to a review or comment is inappropriate or offensive, we reserve the right to delete it without any prior notice.
Family-friendly: No profanity, abusive, threats, prejudiced comments, hate speech, sexually explicit language, SMS-lingo or other content that is not appropriate for our community.
Claiming listings: By using this site in any way including but not limited to claiming a listing you irrevocably grant us world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, sublicensable, transferable rights to use your trademarks for promoting your The Website listing and the The Website in general. Please note that you also irrevocably grant the users of our Site and any Other Media the right to access in connection with their use of the Site and any Other Media. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against The Website and its users any claims and assertions including but not limited to damages, losses in any form, defamation, infringement and inaccuracy with respect to your school, its information or its personnel.
No promotional reviews or negative reviews of other schools: Reviews of other schools written by school staff will be removed. Promotional reviews of your school by your staff will also be removed, though independent and fair reviews from teachers are acceptable.
Don’t ask selectively for reviews: Don’t ask your students, teachers or parents to review your school on The Website selectively. Over time, solicited reviews create bias in your school listing — a bias that savvy parents, students and teachers can smell from a mile away. Encourage all patrons alike. Just let us know, and we’ll send you a kit with stickers which when put in various places (on the door on the way out, postal envelops) will prompt your patrons to write about their experiences on The Website, free of charge. This is not selective solicitation since every patron can see these stickers (even the ones who are going to write critical feedback for your school).
The Website reserves the right to remove a review or management response at any time for any reason. The reviews posted on The Website are individual and highly subjective opinions. The opinions expressed in reviews are those of its original authors or other contributors and not of The Website. We do not endorse any of the opinions expressed by reviewers or in management responses. We are not affiliated with any establishment listed or reviewed on the website.
- After signing up or register as an Agent of SchoolAuditor.com you agree to pay registration fee of Indian rupee 540/-.
- Agent registration fee is non refundable.
- Agent registration as an agent will be subject to few checks and verification. On successful checks and verification you qualify to be an agent to work with schoolAuditor.com
“Work of An Agent” And “Commission of An Agent”
- An Agent ( The person Or a Company who successfully qualify agent registration) will be authorized and responsible for schoolAuditor.com product sale.
- An Agent will be provided with an Agent ID.
- “Commission of An Agent” ( The price which will be given to an Agent on assisting sale or affiliate sale of SchoolAuditor product while using SchoolAuditor.com website)
- On every sale made by an agent will be provided a commission ( this commission is subject to change). The Agent must check with the Cryptobyte Technologies Private limited via post Or email time to time about commission percentage.
- com do not promise or make any kind of payments for the work which is not defined under agent’s role and is not been communicated by the parent company Cryptobyte Technologies Private limited in written.
- Agent’s are only eligible to get commissions only when the client ( The person Or a Company Or any Organization ) makes online payment using SchoolAuditor.com online payment facility.
- All payments will be done direct to account given by Agent via Cheque or digital payment method.
- Agent Must claim the commission via invoice method.
- Agent Must provide complete sale data of the product during the time of commission claim.