Springdales Public School, Pusa Road is a premiere educational institution of Delhi. The School provides education from Kindergarten to Senior Secondary under one Society of ‘SPRINGDALES EDUCATION SOCIETY’ .The Springdales Public School is located at Pusa Road & Established in 1955 and is affiliated with CBSE working as a full-fledged Senior Secondary School. Springdales Public School helps children to develop qualities of head, hand and heart to make them self-reliant, great human beings, socially aware, compassionate and kind, having pride in their country. People who are ready to work as agencies of change for building a more socially just and equitable society.
In Campus Facilities
foreign language Classes Medical First Aid
medical room cricket pitch Yoga classesDigital LibraryBooksUniformCanteenwater coolersGuards man 24/7 Security CCTV surveillance Air condition ClassroomsSchool Transport
INSTRUCTION FOR PARENTS:
- Take a printout of the Online Registration Form on an A-4 size white sheet of paper. Use black ink only for printout.
- Fill up the required information in the form.
- Attach copies of all documents required with the form.
- Kindly ensure that you collect a receipt and acknowledgement for the Registration Fees paid.
- Submit the duly filed form, complete in all respects to the School office in which admission is sought, as per the schedule given below.
KINDLY NOTE: Forms for Springdales Public School, Pusa Road, Springdales School, Kirti Nagar and Springdales School, Dhaula Kuan are separate for all units. Parents seeking admission in Springdales School, Dhaula Kuan must deposit the duly filed form at Springdales School, Dhaula Kuan.
Parents seeking admission in Springdales Public School, Pusa Road and Springdales School, Kirti Nagar should deposit the forms at Springdales School, Pusa Road.
INCOMPLETE FORMS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
Registration fees of Rs.25/- is to be deposited at the time of submission of the form.
No Registration fees will be charged from EWS Candidates.
DATES FOR ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
|Admission process starting :||
20th December 2014
|Online availability of forms||
20th December 2014
|Acceptance of filled up forms
(Excluding 29th December 2014, Sundays and Gazetted Holidays)
22.12.2014 to 9.01.2015
|No forms will be accepted on||
|Notification of First List of shortlisted candidates + Waiting list||
|Last date for acceptance of fees from the First List||
|Notification of Second List (if any)||
|Last date for acceptance of fees from Second List||
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE ENCLOSED WITH THE FILLED UP FORMS ARE HEREUNDER:
1. Copy of Birth certificate of the Child
2. Proof of Residence(any one)
- Ration Card issued in the Name of the parents (mother/father having the name of the child)
- Domicile certificate of the child or his/her parents
- Voter I D of any of the parents
- Electricity Bill/ MTNL telephone bill/ Water Bill
- Passport in the Name of any of the Parents or child
- Aadhaar Card/ UID card issued in the name of any of the parents
3. Proof of Sibling
- Copy of fee bill of sibling
- Copy of report card
4. Proof of Alumni
- Copy of Character certificate
- OSA Membership Card
5. In case of Minority
- Proof of qualifying for Minorities as defined by The Minorities Commission
6. In case of Single Parent
- Legal document regarding single parent status.
7. Children of Staff
- Details of Employment
- Date of employment
- Years of service
8. In case of 1st Born child
- Affidavit from Notary Public certifying that the child is a first born
- Birth Certificate of child
9. Special Needs Category
- Authenticated documents related to the disability and certificate from the Medical Specialist/ Clinical Psychologist that the child is ready for mainstream schooling.
|Please Note : If information is found to be false the school authorities have the right to cancel the admission if given.|
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITH THE REGISTRATION FORMS UNDER EWS CATEGORY
Submit anyone of the following documents as proof:
- Birth certificate under the births, Deaths and Marriages Certification Act 1886.
- Hospital/ Auxiliary nurse and Midwife (ANM) register record.
- Anganwadi Record
- Declaration of the age of the child by the parent or guardian.
- Ration card issued in the name of parents (Mother/ father having name of the child)
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Voter ID Card of any of the parents
- Electricity bill / MTNL telephone bill / water bill
- Unique identity card of mother/father/child issued by Government of India
- Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Income certificate issued by a Revenue officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
- BPL Ration card (Yellow Card)
- AAY Ration Card (Pink Coloured)
- A Certificate issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar or any other Competent Authority
- Caste Certificate issued by DC office
- Medical certificate from Govt. Hospital, in case of children with Special Needs/Disabilities.
Maps / Locations
- Address: Vandemataram Marg, Ashoka Pahari, Subhash Nagar, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110005, India
- Phone: N/A
- Fax: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Website: N/A
Images / Campus
Yet to be published !
Well comments would be helpful to understand this institute better. Your review comments might be helpful to someone. So comment here.