193 acres (0.8 Sqr kms)
Gov. of India / IIM Board
CAT / GMAT
14 : 1
PGP / EPGP / PGPMX / FPM / IPM
The Indian Institute of Management Indore (often abbreviated as IIM-I) is an autonomous public business school located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh in India. Instituted in 1996, IIM Indore is the sixth addition to the prestigious Indian Institute of Management (IIM) family of management schools.Like all IIMs, IIM Indore awards diplomas, and not degrees. Admissions to the flagship Post Graduate Programmes in Management (PGP) at Indore, Dubai(UAE) and Mumbai, is through the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by the IIMs. Non Resident Indian (NRI) candidates are also eligible to apply and should have scored a minimum GMAT score of 650 to be shortlisted for further evaluations. Admissions to the Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP), a programme for executives with a minimum of 5 years work experience, is through the globally accepted GMAT. The candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their GMAT score, which on average has been 700 for the past batches, quality of work experience, extra-curricular record and future managerial potential.The five-year integrated programme in management(IPM) Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) – IIM Indore, the first of its kind in India launched by IIM Indore, is a unique and creative programme to meet the aspirations of young students to become management professionals, change agents and societal leaders.
IIMI Fee Structure –
- The total fee for the course is Rs. 5,50,000/-(Rs. Five Lakh Fifty Thousand only) with Service Tax extra , as applicable at the time of admission payable in the following manner:
- Acceptance fee Rs.50,000/-(Rs. Fifty Thousand only) non-refundable along with Service Tax extra payable before commencement of the programme in the academic year into which he/she is selected for admission.
- The balance Rs.5,00,000/-(Rs. Five Lakh only) along with Service Tax extra payable before commencement of the programme in the academic year into which he/she is selected for admission.
- A concession of 30 percent shall be available on Rs.5,00,000/-(Rs. Five Lakh only) to full time central/state government employees. Full time central/state govt. employees pay a total fee of Rs.4,00,000/-(Rs. Four Lakh only) with Service Tax extra , as applicable at the time of admission payable in the following manner:
- Acceptance fee Rs.50,000/-(Rs. Fifty Thousand only) non-refundable along with Service Tax extra.
- The balance Rs.3,50,000/-(Rs. Three Lakh Fifty Thousand only)along with Service Tax extra.
- Address: Indian Institute of Management Indore, Rau-Pithampur Rd, Rau, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 453556, India
- Phone: 07312439666
- Fax: +91-731-2439800
- Email: N/A
- Website: www.iimidr.ac.in
Images / Campus
Yet to be published !
Well comments would be helpful to understand this institute better. Your review comments might be helpful to someone. So comment here.