Earning Process & Work Responsibilities
Kindly read below guidelines carefully and understand the work expectation to earn commissions.
You will be granted commission up-to 25% for every valid sale which you do. A valid sale is the sale of product listed at SchoolAuditor.com for which a successful bank transaction (a transaction for which the paid amount is received to CRYPTOBYTE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVTAE LIMITED bank account) is done using schoolAuditor.com payment system and no refund Or dispute is raised for the particular sold product. To receive your payment you need to proceed with following steps.
Step 1. The agent needs to communicate details of sold product along with Agent ID & Client Details to Business@cbyte.in .
Step 2. The Agent will be communicated about eligible commission of sold product on recieving of email stated in “Step 1” above.
Step 3. The Agent needs to share the invoice on the name of CRYPTOBYTE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVTAE LIMITED at PayMe@Cbyte.in.
Step 4. The Agent will be paid commission on given bank account via online / Wired or cheque mode.
All eligible agents who are full time or part time educator / tutor/ teachers can write knowledge article on any subject and send it to Article@SchoolAuditor.com . The article should be minimum of 400 words and should contain required images if needed. This article will be subject to various checks. If your article is approved and published at schoolAuditor.com you will be get paid in following pattern.
1. Depending upon the article quality, you will be paid any cost between INR 50/- (Indian Rupee fifty only) to INR 100/- (Indian Rupee one hundred only) each approved & published article.
2. You will be paid for INR 100 (Indian Rupee one hundred only) on every 1000 (One thousand) page views of your particular published article.
3. The minimum paid amount will be INR 500/- ( Indian Rupee five hundred only).
4. The Agent needs to share the invoice on the name of CRYPTOBYTE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVTAE LIMITED at PayMe@Cbyte.in.
* Please note that a TDS of 10% will be deducted by us your behalf on any payments.
** The article which is shared by an an author / agent should not violate any copyrights , if so the author will be solely responsible and liable of violating the copyright issues. If found so, your membership will be cancelled immediately Or you might liable for any legal action.
*# If there remains no legal issues with article it would remain the intellectual property of SchoolAuditor.com.
**# Since author has been paid against the article, the author / agent can not resale , reprint and publish same article anywhere Or on any other website. If found so, your membership will be cancelled immediately Or you might liable for any legal action.